Friday, March 27, 2009

MY CRAZY KIDS



Well I stayed home sick from work today. Myah was so excited that I was home and could do her hair for crazy hair day, because she was just going to rat it all up. Since I was home she had me do some funky braiding. Man that girl has some hair. I need to get it cut for the summer.





A few weeks ago Myah bought theese little popper toys at her school book fair, and she let Tammy play with them and this is so typically Tammy that I had to take the picture when I saw her doing this.





What great kids I have!! They always keep me laughing!!

3 comments:

  1. Myah's hair is pretty crazy, as is Tammy! (not her hair, just her!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myah's hair is way cute that way you should fix it like that more and Tammy is just an odd one just like her mom. Is today going any better for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I am STILL waiting for videos of Tammy's recital! :)

    ReplyDelete