Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hayleys new "do"



As most of you probably know Hayley is a budding young hair stylist. At least we Know that she loves to cut her hair. (She can hunt down a pair of scissors from where you swear she cant get them) My friend Michelle has wanted to cut it for such a long time, but we were never able to work out our busy schedules. Yesterday we just decided to do it. It looks so much better, you can see her pretty blue eyes and her cute chubby cheeks. Hayley even loves her "so cute hair" so much that she came home and snuck into my bathroom and gave herself a makeover. I just hope she loves it so much that she will not cut it.

2 comments:

  1. Your slideshow was priceless. I have got to see her soon you know this. I am going to call you I want to hear how the meet and greet went I am going on Thursday morning for the hearing so if you or anyone else wants to ride with me let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so funny, and I agree that she has "so cute hair"! I think you may have to send her to beauty school, it would be such a shame for her to waste her hair and makeup talents! :)

    ReplyDelete