Monday, May 18, 2009

HAPPY #6

I will be the first to admit that cleaning isn't something that usually makes me feel happy (until it is done and then I am happy) but this weekend Andrew was sorting out some of our "stuff" and he found these pictures of us in High School. It was so long ago and I can't believe how young we looked... anyway a trip down memory lane made me happy, and I thought it would be fun to share (who is that skinny girl?)
my 1992 Junior year picture

1991 Homecoming Dance

This is my favorite dance picture, It was one of the girls choice dances we went to.
18 years after this picture was taken he still is my "choice" and just like the picture says we are "worth fighting for!"


We found a lot more pictures of all of our friends, some we are still in touch with and others we aren't. It makes me want to break out in a game of dead chipmunk.
Fun times!!
(but I would never want to live through being a teenager again.....I was a tiny bit emotional, besides I am so happy with my life now)

3 comments:

  1. Dead Chipmunk is the best! You should teach your kids! Mine thought I was a little (ok, a lot) weird at first, but now it's one of their favorite camping games! Thanks for the trip down memory lane, it made me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the old pictures. So fun! You guys are still as cute today. Bytheway congradulations on going back to school that is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't finished yet! I know homework gets in the way, but, hey, we want to know the rest of the story!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete