Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Still so happy

Well today is the day!! I finally went and did it!!!
I went and got almost all signed up for school and I am oh so excited. Andrew and I decided to take a leap of faith and go for it so I am going to go to Stevens Heneger and get my degree in Graphic Design. It is going to mean dreadful student loans but this is a happy post so we will try not to think about those!! If I start working at Convergys again the tuition reimbursement is just too good to pass up! (Yep I'm happy)

3 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you. you are going to do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you! That is wonderful that you have decided to go back to school! Good luck, you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome news:) I know you will do Fabulous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete