Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Family Made My Day

I woke up this morning with a terrible headache so I took my migraine medicine and went right back to sleep. When I woke up 2 hours later feeling better. My family surprised by doing all the house work, so I didn't have to do the regular Saturday catch up and was able to just hang out with them and enjoy my day.
We went to watch the Black and White Days parade, and then went to the carnival. It was a lot of fun, and Hayley just had to "ride the cow," and since her big sisters love her so much (and spoil her rotten) Tammy paid for her ticket and Myah rode the mechanical bull with her.
When we got home we decided to play charades and name that tune (primary song version) and can I tell you we are a riot! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Andrew was a roller skating waitress, I was a Charlie Brown on Halloween, Tammy was buried in the sand getting eaten by crabs, Myah was the crazy flexible person from Ripleys believe it or not, and last but not least Hayley was copying everything Myah did with a lot of enthusiasm...
SPENDING TIME WITH MY FAMILY MAKES ME HAPPY!!!





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a nice clean house for a surprise!(I'm also a bit jealous of that!) What a great family to do that! Hayley and Myah riding the "cow" is pretty dang funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody, I just read Leslie's blog and I remember singing rainy night with you in my mom's house on her orange carpet when we were little. Good times, good times!

    ReplyDelete